- At Worldwide we offer a lot of fun and interesting activities and trips to all kinds of places. Auckland and New Zealand offer all kinds of options for all kinds of people. From radical sports to museums, we can do it all!
- We have after school activities EVERY DAY
- - Monday Soccer
- Tuesday Touch Rugby
- Wednesday Pub Night
- Thursday Yoga
- Every Friday afternoon there at least 4 options available for students:
Afternoon activity - usually an extra cost but all students can join (even a.m only students) - sometimes sports activity, sometimes cultural and sometimes sightseeing.
Friday afternoon Special Class - Conversation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation or Job Club class.
Friday afternoon movie - free movie in the school movie room with FREE popcorn.
Practice tests - for students taking exam classes. IELTS, TOEIC, BEC, Cambridge etc
- Class trips are regularly arranged to such places as art galleries, museums, places of interest and parks. They are fun ways to learn and experience the city as well as use your English.
- Every weekend we have at least 4-5 trips going somewhere. Some are 1 day and some are all weekend. To a farm, beach areas, sailing trips, to the mountain for skiing/snowboarding or to world famous tourist areas such as Rotorua, Waitomo Caves, Bay of Islands, Coromandel, Waiheke Island or Lake Taupo.
- We have an organised social programme which includes: school parties, barbecues at the beach, holiday celebrations, social evenings and team sports events such as Monday after school soccer.
Some popular activities...
BBQs, sports, karaoke, picnics, dancing, holiday celebrations
Rotorua, Waitomo, Coromandel, beach trips, ski/snowboard, Waiheke Island, Bay of Islands
Sailing, 10 pin bowling, go kart racing, horse-riding, minigolf, tennis, Devonport, windsurfing, rollerblading, kayaking, Sky Tower, Bungee Jump, museums, art galleries ...
Auckland Museum, Rose Gardens, Maritime Museum, High Court, Art Gallery, Victoria Park Market, Devonport, Sky Tower
Pub nights, trips to events, school parties, games