- On your first day you will be interviewed, tested and placed at the right level for you.
- On your first day you will also have an orientation session as well as meet your counsellor.
- Maximum class size is 15 students (average of 12 students per class) and minimum age 18 years old (with some exceptions).
- There are fortnightly tests and monthly progress reports.
- Our courses are approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. We are a Category 1 School. All student visa students can work 20 hours per week part time.
- We are an ENGLISH NEW ZEALAND School and a Quality
- Morning classes
From 9am – 12.15pm Monday to Friday.
- Afternoon classes
From 1.30pm – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday.
- Friday afternoon options
From 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
9.00 am - 9.55 am
10.05 am – 11.00 am
11.20 am - 12.15 pm
1.30 pm - 2.25 pm
2.35 pm - 3.30 pm
At Worldwide School we have our own special Online system for all students as well.
The Worldwide Online is used for information and communications between the student and the school. The student can use the system to get messages from teachers, counsellors and Worldwide staff. They can also get recent Worldwide School news as well as read monthly reports and check test scores.
More importantly, Worldwide Online will help students with their learning. They can do homework through the system, access recommended webpages and do exercises to help with reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary. They can choose to practice whatever they need and accelerate their learning.
Teachers will be able to see results and give feedback on progress.
- Business English
From 1.30pm – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday (with optional practice tests on Friday)
- Cambridge FCE and CAE Preparation Classes
From 9am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday. 4 times a year.
From 9am – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday (with a practice test on Friday).
From 1.30pm – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday (with a practice test on Friday).
Levels at Worldwide
less than 4