At Worldwide School we are always looking for dedicated and innovative teachers to join our excellent team.
Currently we have no positions available but we may need good teachers again soon.
- have a university degree,
- have an RSA Cert TEFLA or equivalent,
- have experience teaching English to adult students,
- are a native speaker (or equivalent) of English,
- can commit to a year in New Zealand (overseas teachers),
- enjoy teaching,
- enjoy mixing with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures,
then you have the qualifications we are looking for!
If you want to work at a school:
- in central Auckland city,
- with a great staff,
- with excellent teaching resources and support,
- with ongoing teacher development,
- with good opportunities for career advancement,
- with a great mix of student (and staff) nationalities,
- which is owned and run locally,
- that values and rewards excellence,
- with a relaxed and open atmosphere,
then Worldwide is the place for you!
Teachers already in New Zealand
Please send your CV to Maureen@worldwideschool.nz
PO Box 1802
Or simply call in to 80 Anzac Ave in Auckland City.
Non resident teachers/overseas based teachers
Please note we are not sponsoring work visas. If you have a Work visa or NZ residency already then you can send your CV and references to the address or email address above. In general the best time to start a job at Worldwide is between April and August, though opportunities can exist all year round.
Worldwide values an international mix in its staff and we routinely have teachers from Australia, the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland and South Africa in addition to our Kiwi staff. For teachers with good qualifications and appropriate documentation a one year visa is not difficult to get. Worldwide in most cases will provide assistance to teachers wishing to apply for permanent residency at the end of their year.