At Worldwide School we are always looking for dedicated and innovative teachers to join our excellent team.
Currently we have an URGENT need for good teachers.
- have a university degree,
- have an RSA Cert TEFLA or equivalent,
- have experience teaching English to adult students,
- are a native speaker (or equivalent) of English,
- can commit to a year in New Zealand (overseas teachers),
- enjoy teaching,
- enjoy mixing with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures,
then you have the qualifications we are looking for!
If you want to work at a school:
- in central Auckland city,
- with a great staff,
- with excellent teaching resources and support,
- with ongoing teacher development,
- with good opportunities for career advancement,
- with a great mix of student (and staff) nationalities,
- which is owned and run locally,
- that values and rewards excellence,
- with a relaxed and open atmosphere,
then Worldwide is the place for you!
Teachers already in New Zealand
Please send your CV to Maureen@worldwideschool.nz
PO Box 1802
Or simply call in to 80 Anzac Ave in Auckland City.
Non resident teachers/overseas based teachers
Please note we are not sponsoring work visas. If you have a Work visa or NZ residency already then you can send your CV and references to the address or email address above. In general