- We are in mid city, near the harbour, shops, boats, bus station, train station, restaurants and theatres. (view map)
- We offer General English classes at 7 levels, Academic English preparation classes, FCE and CAE, Business English (BEC) classes, TESOL + TKT, plus many other courses and programmes.
- Our classes have an average of 12 students (maximum of 15).
- Job Club. We help our students find part time jobs
- Every Friday afternoon we also have conversation/special classes, Job Club class, movie in our school movie theatre with free popcorn, IELTS/TOEIC practice tests or a cheap activity as options.
- We are an NZQA Category 1 registered and accredited school.
- We arrange Homestays with a New Zealand family and accommodation at City Apartments.
- Great facilities.
- A full range of daily after school activities, social programmes, free activities and weekend trips are also organised.
- Native language counsellors, academic counselling/placement for further study is free for Worldwide Students.
We look forward to seeing you at our school!